Saturday, January 26, 2013

5 Months

Another month older.  Time is flying by way to fast with this little munchkin! 

Finn is eating rice and oatmeal cereal now. He is a horrible sleeper.  I'm so tired!!!  He is very smiley. A couple weeks ago I lad him next to me on his stomach and a minute later I looked down and he was slowly but surely scooting towards his toys.  He doesn't do it all the time, but we can sometimes get him to still do it.  He loves his johnny jump up. He still likes his swing. He couldn't be more loved!





This his the most recent picture. He is getting so big!

4 comments:

  1. lins his hair cracks me up!! Him and jordan are like twin too. He is just the cutest little boy ever. WE should get together and let oakley and jersey play one day. miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that first pic of Finn is so adorable. He sure is a cutie x

    ReplyDelete